Thursday, February 11, 2010

Dan Brown - The Lost Symbol.

Once again symbologist Robert Langdon is the main character in this suspenseful thriller (2009) following the two previous books Angels & Demons (2000) and The Da Vinci Code (2003).

The book is a typical Dan Brown novel full of semi-authentic pseudoscience mixed with a lot of interesting facts and myths into a story driven by the main character as well as a natural curiosity of the reader to KNOW.

Dan Brown has previously in my humble opinion written his books over the same skeleton with regards to protagonist/antagonists but this book was different from the usual.

I think it is a solid book but no more than that and I do not see myself reading it again in the future.

I would give it a rating of 5 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment